Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Off to Venezuela

Jane and I along with Dan leave today for the Seminario Wesleyano de Venezuela.  This is the first time Jane and I have been able to travel in 18 months due to my health issues.  However, Praise God, he has restored my health and we are off!

We are so thankful for David and Carol, Dan and Nancy, Samuel, Ana, Anna, and others who have continued to provide an excellent theological education within the best of our Wesleyan tradition.

At the invitation of Bishop Juvenal Perez I will teach 9 hours in a seminar just for United Methodist Pastors on Friday and Saturday.  Then next week we will have classes in the Seminary.  We expect about 50 students and pastors to attend.  I will be teaching and Dan will be translating, Mission of the Church, I.  David will be teaching an additional class of Inductive Bible Study focusing on another book of the Bible.  For the next two week we hope to visit with a number of pastors and churches and see many of the friends we have missed so much.

Please pray for both these events.  You can also help with this work by sending your gift of love to Venezuela Now, Inc. PO Box 1655, Duluth, GA 30096.

No comments: